Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy 40th Birthday Babe!

Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend! 



It's so hard to believe that we've been together 24 years - it's crazy because I still feel like we're 18 years  old!  I am so lucky to have married my best friend, and we've had such an amazing adventure.  The years have gone so fast!  Although we wouldn't always have chosen some of the journey we've been on, I am so lucky to have traveled this with you and I wouldn't change it for the world!  Not to overuse the saying, but "you regret the things you don't try" and I can say without thought that I have no regrets.  You've encouraged me to take risks, have fun and not worry about some of the little things and I'm the luckiest girl in the world to be so loved and so taken care of by you.  I love you with all my heart and more than words can even begin to say!